Free Confidential Consultation
(713) 224-4040 Español
Request Free Consultation
Two people shaking hands

Houston Spouse Immigration Attorney

The Law Office of David A. Breston believes in the unification of family members and dedicates a good portion of its immigration practice to pursuing family-based immigration. Wherever unification is provided for by law, our marriage immigration attorneys make every effort to achieve that result.

Each situation is unique, however, and unification is not always possible. Still, we remain committed to exploring all legal options available for our clients to immigrate through family members.

Contact a Marriage Immigration Lawyer in Houston Today

Contact Houston spouse immigration attorney today, and we’ll start exploring the options available to allow you and your family the chance to live together here in the United States of America. As with all of our services, if we look at your case and find there is nothing that can be done, we’ll tell you right off the bat. That way, you won’t waste money on a service that can’t benefit you.

Types of Alien Spousal Visas

The following visas are available to spouses or fiancées of both citizens and lawful permanent residents:

  • K-1 Fiancée Visa: Available for the fiancée of an American citizen, but not a lawful permanent resident.
  • Alien Spouse Visa: Available for the spouse of an American citizen or lawful permanent resident.
  • I-129f Petition: Filed by a citizen who wishes to apply for a K-1 Fiancée Visa on behalf of his or her alien fiancée living abroad.
  • I-130f Petition: Filed by a U.S. citizen who married his or her spouse while living abroad.

Contact a Houston Marriage Visa Lawyer Today

For any family-based visa, waiting periods can be long and tedious. By hiring an immigration attorney in Houston, you will make sure that your applications are filled out correctly and that the process will take place as smoothly as possible.

For more information, contact the Law Offices of David A. Breston today.